All 17 art Reviews

46 46

Intricate, symmetrical, beautiful, REALLY nice colors- I want to see more detail in the wings to support the rest of the body. Nice work!

Low Carb Diet Low Carb Diet

This is basically me at work is what's going on here. Nicely done! Perfect amount of detail that we can tell it's a cubicle but not get distracted.

That guy from Maze Runner That guy from Maze Runner

Your technical.. rendering? is quite good. It's the facial structure itself that could be improved. Basic stuff. You'll conquer that easily. Well done.

jellobro jellobro

This style you've created is fantastic. Somewhere between fine art and street art, tie-dyed and wax-coated. You've taken license with the forms and yet have a solid enough understanding that they still have weight. I'm pretty impressed with your art, is what I'm saying! I want to see it on a large scale.. Like a mural or something. It'd fit so nicely.

smeik the sharkmaggot smeik the sharkmaggot

You've handled the light and the textures masterfully. Love the subdued color scheme.

RAIN RAIN

So beautiful! The color! The text! The story! Awesome. The only things I found somewhat distracting were the ridiculously bright highlights.

Cherry study Cherry study

HOT

I'm a sucker for fruit paintings! Your cherry is gorgeous, I can tell you spent time playing around with it. I believe you spent much more time on the ends of the stem and middle of the cherry than the edges, they have an obsessive hyperrealism that doesn't quite carry throughout the whole piece. Whatever though, you said it was an experiment. 10!

TheFishyOne responds:

True, the entire stem painting process gave me headaches, lol. It was an "experiment" indeed, but weirdly enough it turned up almost real. xD

Thank you for the review!

Cherubim Cherubim

Interesting.

Cool style. I feel like it would translate well into a poster or tattoo or comic book cover.

The Traincatcher The Traincatcher

Wow.

Colors, concepts, everything. This is flawless.

The Weird Indian The Weird Indian

I love this

The colors, contours, shading, all that. It's good, the style's cool. I wouldn't have guess any of it was done in PS. Who was the sculptor of the original statuette?

Angry-Hatter responds:

No idea. I forgot to check how old the thing was, but it's definitely pre-colonial, maybe even pre-Common Era. So anywhere from 500 to 2500 years old.